Our beautiful nineteenth-century house offers picturesque views, expansive gardens and woodland and welcoming indoor spaces.
Barley Wood Offers:
- Private House offering absolute exclusivity for all clients
- Woodland, English garden, Pond and Summer House
- There is lots of parking and room for facilitating large unit bases and marquees
- Only 13 miles southwest of central Bristol, 1/2 mile off the A38 and within three miles of Bristol International Airport
- Contacts for local suppliers of produce, fuel and any other requirements or requests
Barley Wood is an indisputably perfect location for photoshoots and filming, as it continues to produce an abundance of diverse settings and back drops all year round. Whether you are looking for visually stunning countryside that overlooks the rolling Mendip Hills or simply a beautiful English woodland and traditional garden, then the grounds of Barley Wood are perfect for you. The interior of the house is equally as impressive, made up of vast rooms including two large function rooms, nine classic double bedrooms, and five bathrooms fitted with freestanding roll top baths and a walk-in shower.